Over the last few years, I have started building building up my makeup routine and experimenting with better products. I usually stick to drugstore brands, but lately I've been splurging on some better products and I can really see a difference. So, I've decided that its time I start to grow up my makeup routine a little bit.
Here are some products I've been eyeing lately and would love to add to my collection in the near future.
1. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette | This eyeshadow palette is super popular, and I can see why! I always gravitate towards neutral colors for eyeshadow, this is great because they take neutral and give it a fun pop! I also feel like its pretty idiot proof because the colors are already made to go together.
2. Tarte Brush Set | I have never used makeup brushes, I always just use my hands. I feel like I've reached the point where I should upgrade. I love this set because it has all of the basics and the bamboo handles are too die for! Plus they have awesome reviews.
3. Nars Eye Paint in Tartar | I love purple on my eyes, it really makes my green eyes pop. I thought this glittery long wear shadow would really pack a punch for nights when I go out. I feel like every lady needs that one thing in their makeup bag that is totally outside of their norm. This product make it onto my must haves after seeing this look. I don't know if I could even pull it off, but I'm sure gonna try, obsessed!
4. Nars Blush in Orgasm | The hype around this blush is too much to resist. So many people have said this is their go to blush. I have to give it a try.
5. Nars Bronzer in Laguna | I have never found a bronzer that I like, I always feel like they make me too orange. That being said I feel like once you find that perfect bronzer it totally changes your makeup routing. I hear this bronzer is pretty much universally flattering.
6. Beauty Blender | There is so much hype around this product. I struggle to get my foundation to look good, so I feel like this could be a total game changer. Plus unlike brushes, a sponge is pretty much idiot proof.
7. Tarte BB Cream | I hate foundation (read I haven't found one that I feel comfortable in). So, I typically stick to some kind of tinted moisturizer. This BB cream from Tarte has great reviews and I feel like has all the positives of tinted moisturizer with a more medium coverage. It is also supposed to work as a primer. Everything all in one! Yes please! Perfect for those days where I slap something on with a little mascara and run out the door.
There you have it, my makeup wish list. Since all of these are more expensive products, I doubt I will be adding all of these to my collection for a verrrrryyyyyy long time. However, I might start slowly adding them this holiday season.
Are there any must have products that didn't make my list?