Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Graduation

I'm back! I told you in my last post that I would be taking some time off from blogging as I finished my last semester of college. I really wanted to focus on not only my school work, but also experiencing everything that college had to offer before I left for the real world. I really loved my college experience and I would not trade it for the world.



My mom and I, college seriously would not have been possible without all of her support


Of course boyfriend and Bella made an appearance 


#tbt anyone? These are my two best friends from college. We lived on the same freshman hall and have been friends ever since. The picture on the left is from homecoming freshman year, we look like such babies. 

I don't have any pictures on my camera of what I wore underneath, but I kept it simple. I wore a navy and white stripped dress and my jacks. Maybe I'll try to track down a picture for an outfit post soon.

I'm glad to be back to blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment