Monday, January 14, 2013

Winter Break

Winter break and I have a very love/hate relationship. At the beginning I'm all about the chance to be lazy and relax, but by the end I feel like I'm about to go crazy! This year I have taken laziness to a new extreme and I'm so ready to head back to school this Thursday.

This break my whole life has been eat, work, sleep and I have literally worn a variation of three different outfits the whole break.


1.) Pajamas until I go to work at either 12 or 4... yes I'll wear my pajamas until 4 EEK!
2.) My work uniform. I have the least glamorous job in existence, I work at Dunkin Donuts. I kind of love it though, I mean working around coffee all day not too shabby.
3.) On the few occasions that I leave the house for a reason other than to work I will wear some variation of leggings and a chambray.

Needless to say I cannot wait to wear real clothes again!

No comments:

Post a Comment