Monday, January 28, 2013

Trail Mix

So its been a long week and a half getting back into the swing of school. After a semester off it definitely takes a bit of adjusting. While I've been learning how to do real school work and hang out with friends there has been one thing that has gotten me through long nights of reading or a quick snack between classes.


As a compulsive snacker I really have to watch myself, it is way to easy for me to go through a bag of chips in an afternoon. Despite my efforts I'm almost finished with this bag and its only been a week. At least trail mix is a little better than chips. 

This particular bag is nothing fancy, I got it for $5 at Wal-Mart. I know you can find healthier, more natural alternatives, which I might have to look into if I'm going to be blowing through a bag a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment