Thursday, December 27, 2012

Moccasins

I could live in moccasins, in fact I pretty much do. I finally admitted I needed a new pair after I realized mine had a holes through their soles. Unfortunately after much searching I still couldn't find a pair that was quite what I was looking for. Then, on the night before Christmas my wonderful boyfriend got me the perfect pair.


This particular pair is from Cabela's. I grew up going to Cabela's and admittedly it would not be my first choice for anything other than camping supplies. However, these moccasins are perfect! Super warm and they have a thick rubber bottom so if I accidentally wear them outside not a problem. The best part? They're on sale for $15 right now! You can't beat it, I haven't taken them off since I got them. 

1 comment:

  1. Those looks super cozy - great price too! x, Kat

    www.loveandace.com

    ReplyDelete