Friday, December 28, 2012

There and Back Again

I'm a big reader, I have been since I was little. I'm notorious for blowing through a book in an afternoon. I went through a phase where I was all about Lord of The Rings, especially The Hobbit. In my mind The Hobbit is one of the best stories ever written, the ultimate bedtime adventure. 

Anyway, in light of the new movie, I decided to pick up my copy for the thousandth time. Conclusion, there's nothing quite like a childhood favorite and some hot tea on a snowy winter afternoon. Second conclusion, Tolkien is a genius. 

After I compulsively re-read the book (like I have to do before I see any movie) I cannot wait to see the movie. I just hope it lives up to my absurdly high expectations. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just stumbled onto your blog from college prep!

    I loved the movie! It was funny but really good. I hope you like it too :)

    ReplyDelete