Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Baggu

This summer I am living on campus without a meal plan, which means I am grocery shopping for myself. The other day I was cleaning my room and I was amazed at how many plastic bags I'd acquired in just a few short weeks! Now I'm not some sort of crazy environmentalist, but I do like to try and hold myself accountable for my environmental impact. And this plastic bag thing is obviously a problem!

Luckily there is a simple solution! Take my own bags. You can get reusable bags at most grocery stores  cheap, but lets admit it, they aren't the most stylish things in the world. For those of us who are willing to pay a little extra for something that looks nice (completely guilty of this!) there's a great company called Baggu.

I'm in love with these stylish reusable bags. They are perfect for taking to the store, but they wouldn't look out of place at the mall either! Bonus: They fold up for easy storage in your car or purse.

I'm thinking of a navy and white motif...with a pop of pink of course!


What colors or patterns would you pick?

No comments:

Post a Comment