Sunday, June 16, 2013

Satchels

So I'm having bag envy. I hardly need to spend money on a bag right now, but what girl can't help but drool at designer bags. I have absolutely fallen in love with the Tory Burch Robinson Middy Satchel. Its just the most perfect bag to have ever graced this planet...ok maybe thats a bit of an exaggeration, but I mean look at it!






At $495 this bag is absurdly expensive. I don't think I could ever justify spending that much on a bag, especially not at this point in my life. Which brings me to the Fossil Marlow Satchel, which is a very  similar bag. The shape is slightly different and there is no shoulder strap which is kind of a bummer, but its only $218 so who's complaining? Yes I said only $218... which is still insanely expensive, but slightly more reasonable. 




 Well needless to say both of these bags are wayyyy out of my price range. So I'm stuck internet window shopping for now. 

What have you been lusting over lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment