Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer Wish List

Summer is my favorite season. I cannot get enough of being in the sunshine and the heat! I also think that summer has some of the best things: ice cream, shorts, dresses, BBQs, beaches, traveling, and sandals, AND happy bright colors! What's not to love?!

Needless to say every summer I get a little carried away with buying (or at least looking at) fun summer things. So, this year I decided to compile some of my summer favorites into one HUGE list. No way I will ever actually buy all of these things, but a girl can dream right?


 

Shoes: 
1. Sseko Sandal | This company is beyond great! Seriously check out their story. Not only do they help a great cause but they are completely customizable and totally adorable! 
2. J. Crew Mini-wedges | The neon persimmon color is literally the perfect summer and I cannot get enough of the little wedge! 
3. Jack Rogers Classic Navajos in Platinum | The classic summer sandal and the platinum color goes with everything. These would definitely get lots of lovin'. 

Travel: 
4. J. Crew Canvas Overnight Bag | The perfect size for quick trips to the cabin, beach, or boyfriend's house! Plus add a monogram for $10. The only problem is I can't choose between navy or pink! How's a girl to choose?!
5. Fossil Marlow Clutch | My wallet has seen better days and I think this one would be the perfect replacement. Lots of room and could be thrown in a bag or carried on its own. Plus the scallop detail is too cute and colorful. 
6. Kate Spade Palm Springs Sloan | Ok this one is a definite pipe dream. I could never spend $500 on a bag. But if its ever on super sale, you'd better be sure I'd snatch it up! 
7. Truffle No. 1 Clarity Pouch | I love this little travel pouch. Great for keeping little things from getting lost in the huge duffle you take to the beach or pool! They come in a ton of colors but the peony is my favorite. 

Style: 
8. Hot Pink Shorts | I'm obsessed with colored shorts! I need to add a hot pink pair to my collection this summer. 
9. J. Crew Gingham Button Down | I love breezy button downs in the summer, especially if you want to cover up a little extra in the sun. This sea green gingham fits the bill. 
10. Lemon and Line Bracelet | I love the colors of this nautical themed bracelet. Its a great way to accessorize if you're planning on moving around because it won't be clinking or moving around as much as other jewelry. 
11. Joie Dress | This dress is another one I could never justify buying. Its just way to expensive. But its the perfect breezy dress for hot summer days. Plus the light blue accent is to die for. Hoping for a sale before the end of the summer. 

Makeup: 
12. Tarte Lipsurgence | I've been in love with Tarte products lately and these lip balms would be perfect to add a little color to your lips without the stress of reapplying or worrying about lipstick. Lucky and Glisten are nice summery colors but there is a whole huge line of colors. 
13. Essie Summer Line | Last but not least Essie's whole summer line of colors! This whole collection are perfect for fingers and toes this summer. Spot on! 

Whewwwwww! That was quite a list. Now time to go enjoy some sunshine! 

What has you feeling summery? 

No comments:

Post a Comment