Sunday, December 15, 2013

Happy First Birthday Casually Obsessed!

I'm a day late, but Casually Obsessed just turned one! I started this blog my last weeks of studying abroad. I was feeling homesick and I was very much anxious to come home. My blog was intended to connect me with home and give me something to do other than worry about my finals.


Since then my blog and I have had many ups and downs. In the beginning I was super excited, but I quickly became discouraged that no one was reading. I struggled with this for a while until I realized that I started this blog for me and thats why I should continue it. I'm not writing this blog for anyone else but myself.

Thats not to say I don't appreciate every single person who reads and comments! You guys are great and it gives me extra incentive to post more regularly. Please stick around I love hearing from you and reading all of your blogs!

So here's the interactive part of this post! What do you want to see on my blog in the upcoming year? What do you like best? Where can I improve? I want to make this year a year of growth and maturing for my blog, so I'd love to see where I can improve! Thank you so much for reading! 

P.S. This week was another special birthday, my puppy Bella turned one too!

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATS ON 1 YEAR! I <3 YOUR BLOG :)

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really appreciate all your comments!

      Katie

      Delete
  2. Congrats girlfriend! You have a wonderful blog that I enjoy reading! Hope you had a great weekend!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congrats! You have a wonderful blog and you're right it's for you! That's something I'm learning in my blogging :)

    Xo, J
    http://www.georgiapeachmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY happy birthday! Honestly, I just returned from a 2 month blogging pause, because I was getting too pre-occupied with the numbers. This isn't my job and shouldn't feel like it! Just have fun and go with your gut. A lot of blogs that have lots of followers sometimes don't have a lot of interaction. In the end it's all about that and having fun I think. Anyways, done my rant. Congrats on the milestone! Happy Holidays xo

    ReplyDelete