Friday, December 20, 2013

Hand Cream

I don't know about anyone else, but as soon as winter roles around my hands get super dry and cracked. I am constantly applying lotion to my hands in order to keep the winter blues at bay. Today I am going to share with you some of my favorite hand moisturizers. 



Neutrogena | I have used this hand cream my whole life. It works great and a little goes a long way. It soaks into your hands quickly and doesn't leave a greasy residue. Plus it has a great bang for your buck at about $5 a tube. 

L'Occitane | This is a fairly new addition to my lotion collection. It is an internet sensation as "the best hand cream ever." So, I obviously had to try it. Totally lives up to the hype. Does it work that much better than the Neutrogena? Meh, toss up. I do love that its natural, comes in a super cute tube, and smells nicer (in my opinion). I think its a nice item to splurge on and it makes a great gift, I got several people mini tubes for Christmas this year. 

Coconut Oil | I swear by coconut oil! My hands aren't the only dry part of me, my legs and arms get so dry they develop annoying bumps. Coconut oil is the only thing that helps. Every other body lotion I've tried seems to just sit on top and not really do anything but coconut oil really soaks in. I always have a jar of this stuff on my dresser and its a must have for winter. Body, hands and even hair! I have thick, dry hair so I apply coconut oil to my hair about 30 mins before a shower and then wash it out. It leaves my hair so soft and strong. I only do it once or twice a week to avoid greasiness. The only down side is it comes in a jar which is not ideal for throwing in your purse.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard such great things about coconut oil, I think it's about time I buy some!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Neutrogena products!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete