Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Geek Chic

Most people I know would classify me as geek not chic. But every once in a while my inner girly girl breaks through. Here is a combination of the best of both worlds. This is part gift guide, part things I love.


Pilot Prera Fountain Pen | Ok, I'm sure at this point everyone is sick of me telling you how great fountain pens are...but one more time, they rock! I have this pen and I love it, worth every penny. It writes so smoothly. I think I'm going to do a more in depth review soon, but until then you have my word its awesome. It also comes in a bunch of cute colors!

Russel and Hazel Mini Smartdate System | This is such a great planner system. I think next time I buy a planner this will be the one. Its a little bit more expensive, but its refillable so its not like you buy it once and done. My favorite part is its customizable, every nerd's dream. 

Pink Dictionary | Need I say more? Throw in the matching thesaurus and I'm a happy girl. 

The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy | As a total nerd, I am appalled to say I have never read this series but I want to so badly! I love these Barnes and Noble leather classic collections, they just look so good. If your geeky friend leans to the girly side, there's also the complete Jane Austen set

Katie Spade Gasses Ring | So cute. A perfect little trinket to let your geek flag fly even if your Dr. Who t-shirt is not acceptable apparel. 

Kate Spade Bow Flash Drive | Every girl needs a flash drive, geek or not. This one makes your boring file storage a little more fun. 

Warby Parker Ames Glasses | So every time Warby Parker comes out with a new collection, I feel like I need a new pair of glasses. Eventually I'm sure I will end up with about ten. This pair came out this fall and I am obsessed. A pair of geek chic glasses would be a little harder to gift because you have to know the prescription, lucky Warby Parker offers gift cards



4 comments:

  1. Great ideas! Love this :)

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo, I need a new pair of glasses, maybe I'll try this pair in my Try At Home selection over winter break! And I love the Kate Spade ring :)

    jess | Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do a blog post about it! I'd love to see.

      Katie

      Delete