Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Essie Toggle to the Top

I have been obsessed with this polish since it first came out and I finally bought it last week at Target. I wanted to wait to put it on until right before Christmas, which was a major test of will power! Well it's finally on and it completely loves up to the hype! It's fabulous!

                                 

This isn't your usual glitter polish, it's regular polish with glitter in it. So, I didn't need to put another color underneath it which is great. Sometimes it's too much to fuss with base coat, base color, glitter,
then top coat! Whew! It also only took one coat of polish to be opaque, whereas I usually need two coats. 

The color is absolutely gorgeous. It's a dark red with red glitter. It has so much depth I've just been staring at my fingers all day! I really wish the picture could do the lovely color justice. 

P.S. The book in the picture is from my French copy of A Christmas Carol. I got it while I was in France last year. It's my favorite Christmas story and it always helps me remember the spirit of Christmas. 

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!

1 comment:

  1. That nail polish is gorgeous! Merry Christmas!

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete