Monday, December 02, 2013

My Christmas Wish List

Now that Thanksgiving is over, its definitely Christmas season! I am so excited, I've been scheming for weeks what I want to get my friends and family. My boyfriend and I also went to get a Christmas tree for his house!

So, I want to do a couple gift guides over the next week or so, but I thought I'd start with what's on my wish list this year.


1. Pilot Cavalier Fountain Pen | I love fountain pens, they are just so elegant and they add a little wow factor to your writing. I have been drooling over this particular pen for a while. It writes with such a fine line, which I love. Plus the color is to die for. 

2. Tarte Lipsurgence Holiday Set | This is a great set. You get 8 mini lipsurgences in both matte and regular finish. I love all of the colors and its a great excuse to add some bolder colors that I would usually shy away from 

3. Essie Nail Polish | I love Essie polish and their holiday colors are great this year! I especially love Toggle to the Top. The red glitter is just so festive! 

4. Crate and Barrel Copper Shaker | My boyfriend loves making mixed drinks and I love when he does. I think this is a fun unique piece that would look great on my future bar cart. Thats a story for another day though

5. L.L. Bean Peacoat | This is the only thing on my wish list that I really want. I currently have the most awful bright green winter coat that I've had for years. What was my 10th grade self thinking!? It really started to stick out when I had to wear it with my work clothes. I knew I needed to get a grown up coat thats classy, timeless and still warm enough for PA winter. This one is absolutely perfect! 

6. Drybar Blowout in a Box | I mentioned in another post that I am obsessed with Drybar's at home line. This kit is just too great! QVC had a pretty good deal in November, and now that its gone I'm having pretty big not-buyers remorse. Funny because its usually the other way around. 

Whats on your wish list this year?

8 comments:

  1. OOH I love the ll.bean coat, they have beautiful clothes and such great customer service!

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean its no secret that I love all things Bean! I'm so lucky my boyfriend has a store 5 mins from his house, so now I can try things on first

      Delete
  2. Beautiful list! I LOVE that Essie polish, too - I only wish glitter polish came off easier! A new hair dryer and straightener on are on my list :)

    jess | Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hate that about glitter polish too

      Katie

      Delete
  3. very great wish list!
    love them all specially the coat!


    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice wishlist. Lovely blog here. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed you, your blog is super cute!

      Katie

      Delete