Monday, December 09, 2013

Add Some Glitz to Your Wish List

I don't wear a lot of jewelry. I wear the same pieces literally every day, I have a silver heart necklace from my brother, pearl earrings from my mom, and a gorgeous pearl ring from my boyfriend that you couldn't pay me to take off. Even though I keep it pretty simple, I thought I'd compile a list of glam I've had my eyes on.

You'll notice from these choices that I have very classic (read simple) taste in jewelry, so if you're looking for colorful statement pieces keep looking.


First up, Kate Spade bow ring. I love how simple this ring is and I think it would be a great addition to my daily jewelry collection. I typical prefer silver, but this ring is also available in gold and rose gold. 


Another Kate Spade piece I've loved forever is this polka dot bangle watch. Isn't it so cute? I love pieces that are stylish and functional! I would be hesitant to buy it though because I have such tiny wrists, most bracelets fall right off of me. Dear Kate Spade, please make this in child's size. 


I have been obsessed with this rose gold bangle from Fossil since it came out. I think the pattern and color are so pretty. Plus it would look great stacked with my rose gold watch



This necklace from J. Crew is gorgeous. Its simple, but glamorous at the same time. The gold edges add just enough  special something to dress up a simple pearl strand. Plus who doesn't love a necklace that ties with a bow? 


Last but not least a cute pair of pearl earrings withe the signature Kate Spade bow! These are a fun variation on my favorite classic pearl studs. I like these that I might be convinced to change my earrings once in a while (for some reason that's a total struggle for me. 

I'm surprised how much gold got included in this post! I used to hate yellow gold, I guess its growing on me at least a little.

Anyway, I hope this helps anyone shopping for something a little extra special this holiday.

What jewelry do you wear daily?

8 comments:

  1. Great picks, love the ring and the watch is just amazing!!!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The watch is really too cute for words

      Katie

      Delete
  2. Great picks! I'm asking for the kate spade bow bracelet for Christmas!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the bow bangles, that was another that almost made my list!

      Katie

      Delete
  3. Want them all!!

    Cindy González.
    Twistedfashionistas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the bow ring and love it, I wear it with everything! I love all of your picks!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its just so neutral, it literally goes with anything!

      Katie

      Delete
  5. I love the Kate Spade bow ring too! So cute!

    <3

    Kelly
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete