Sunday, October 06, 2013

Watches

When I started student teaching I quickly realized I was in desperate need for a watch. When I was younger I wore a watch every day, then mine broke and I never replaced it. It really wasn't necessary since I got a cell phone. However, now when I'm in school, I can't whip out my phone during class to check the time and my class room only has one clock which I can't see from my desk. So, for the first week or so I spent most of the day with no clue what time it was. Let me tell you, it sure makes the time drag. So I finally bit the bullet and shelled out the cash for a nice watch, and I couldn't be happier!

I got the Fossil Georgia watch in rose gold. Its so elegant but it can also be worn casually. The color goes with gold and silver jewelry. It goes with literally every outfit I've thrown at it. The best part, it was on sale when I bought it! My only complaint is it's a little lose on me but I have tiny little baby wrists. It is adjustable though (I had to take two links out and if I took out another it wouldn't clasp). 



I highly recommend this watch, I'm so glad I bought it. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I just bought a new watch too this weekend after searching all year for one I loved!! What a fun coincidence :) Mine is in rose gold as well, it's such a nice tint and really does match any outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose gold is perfect! I know what you mean about searching forever to find the perfect one

    ReplyDelete