Thursday, October 31, 2013

J. Crew Excursion Vest

You guys! When I did my post on my fall wish list I left out the one item I have been coveting for the past two years! The J. Crew Excursion vest. I love vests, I wear them all the time in the fall. I have a grey fleece vest that is in heavy rotation once the weather cools down. However, I have been dying to add a classic navy puffer vest to my wardrobe. The problem is, I don't want it to be too puffy and I find that most vests are. The one from J. Crew however, is not.

Here is how I would style it.



A simple perfect fall outfit, right? If you haven't guessed by my outfit posts, I am definitely a keep it simple, keep it comfy kind of gal. One that dreams of being trendier though! I just always come back to my tried and true favorites though. 

P.S. The J. Crew Factory version of this vest in pink is too cute though...maybe I need both! 

7 comments:

  1. I really like this whole outfit, it would be perfect for a fall weekend! You have a great blog!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! That means a lot, I think your blog is great too

      Katie

      Delete
  2. I love this look! I reeeeally want the excursion vest as well! It is such a perfect fall piece.

    Nicole, keepcalmandcocoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE that vest! I hardly ever shop at J. Crew (if ever) and i am thinking i need to start

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, but be sure to wait for sales or only splurge on a few items other wise it can add up fast! ...not speaking from experience or anything

      Katie

      Delete