Monday, October 28, 2013

Little Round Top

The weather this weekend was perfect! A little chilly yes, but sunny and the perfect day to bundle up a little and head outside. I am so fortunate to go to school in Gettysburg where there are so many beautiful national parks to walk around in! This week the boyfriend, puppy and I went to Devil's Den and Little Round Top for the afternoon. And it was gorgeous. 

Baby Bella being too good to look at the camera, what a diva! 

Dinosaur footprints on a wall near Little Round Top. They keep their location top secret so no one steals them. How cool!? There's a big one and a little one. 


Boyfriend looking extra rugged. 

How gorgeous is she? This picture is amazing, I may have it framed. 

The view from the top of little round top

Bean boots, perfect for fall walks. 


I feel like I never have any pictures of myself to post. These aren't particularly good pictures (I look a little windswept) but they're what I ended up with haha! 

In case anyone was wondering about my coat, there's a story behind it. I love the barn coat trend and ideally, I would have gotten a Barbour jacket but alas, I would never spend over $300 on a jacket. No way! So I went on the hunt for an alternative. L.L. Bean has a nice option, but I didn't really like it very much. So I found a men's jacket on Lands End and it was on sale at the time for $30. So I snatched up their smallest size in navy. Ideally it would be a little smaller, but it serves its purpose and I actually really like how it looks. Its the perfect jacket for fall walks or trips to the cabin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment