Saturday, October 19, 2013

Autumn

Autumn is one of my favorite times of the year (second only to summer of course). By the time cooler weather rolls around I'm excited for hot beverages, fall clothes and crispy leaves. I feel like this print below pretty much sums up all the wonderful things about fall (P.S. you can download this print for free here, it would be perfect for easy fall decorating).  I spy a pair of moccasins, we all know how much I love them. It also has given me an itch to finally go in search of the perfect shade of red lipstick, does anyone have any suggestions?!


One fall favorite not included is going for long walks; kicking around leaves, stopping for coffee, what could be better? Here are some pictures of a recent fall walk around my college and the battlefields (have I ever mentioned I go to school in Gettysburg which means the ideal beautiful places for walks, runs and sunsets). 








How gorgeous are those skies?



What are your favorite parts of autumn?




2 comments:

  1. That print is cute! And your dog is adorable!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete