Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fall Wish List

The last few weeks it has really been starting to feeling like fall, unfortunately I have been so busy I haven't really had the chance to enjoy it. Right now my relationship with fall is scraping ice off of my windshield when I leave for school at 7 am. Not really the ideal.

Anyway, as the weather changes I always get the itch to go shopping and pick up some festive fall gear. I thought I would share a few of the fall items I've been coveting lately.


Buffalo Check Shirt | I love this flannel shirt from J.Crew Factory. I plan on buying it as soon as the price drops a little or there is a particularly good sale. It just looks so cozy and screams relaxing on the weekend. 

Floral Sweatshirt |  J.Crew has been killing it with fancy sweatshirts and I'm loving it. This one has great colors! Unfortunately its a little bit out of my price range. Boo! Well a girl can dream right? 

Ruffle Sweatshirt | Another J.Crew sweatshirt that I love! The ruffle is so cute! Too bad its sold out online. It was also vetoed by the boyfriend (partially because he didn't like it and partially because $80 for a sweatshirt is a bit extreme. I might recreate the look with a cheap navy sweatshirt and this ruffle top underneath. Much more economical, plus I can wear the top under nicer sweaters for work, double plus the color is also jeweled. Its a win, win, win! Thoughts on this plan?

Sperry Hayden Loafer | I have wanted a pair of penny loafers forever and I love this pair by Sperry. I have almost bought them so many times and I just never have. I feel like I just need to bite the bullet and do it already because I would wear them pretty much every day. 

Waffle Infinity Scarf | I loved this scarf last year but it sold out before I bought it. I'm so happy its back this year! I wear a scarf nearly every day so, this is definitely on my list of must buy/Christmas list. I think it would add a fun pop of color to my mostly monochromatic fall/winter wardrobe. 

Kate Spade Beau Bag | Ok this one is on here as more of a joke. I love this bag, its so perfect, but it is soooo far out of my price range its not even funny! But as long as I'm wishing I might as well wish big! This bag is gorgeous and classic with a fun twist. They come in a lot of bright colors and patterns, but I have to say the plain black is definitely my favorite. 

So there it is, from the definitely buying to a girl can dream, what I've been loving this fall. 

What have you been loving lately? 

2 comments:

  1. that beau bag is so cute! love the ruffle sweatshirt as well! :) Thanks for the post! Remember to enter my candle giveaway

    ReplyDelete