Thursday, October 10, 2013

My Uniform

So going in to student teaching the thing I was freaking out most about was what to wear! You'd think that would be the least of my worries, but I was seriously concerned about dressing up every day. Now that I'm a few months in I have definitely settled into a routine. Now I have two looks that I alternate between. I call them comfy chic and they're still professional. The best part is these looks are totally acceptable around campus so I don't have to worry about changing right away.


Look #1: Layered button down + Sweater and J.Crew Minnie pants
Look #2: Pencil skirt and a long sleeved t-shirt (Now that its cooling down I've added tights to this look) 

A note on Minnie Pants: These are the most comfortable pants ever, they are worth the splurge. They are like leggings for grown ups, but they definitely still have a dressy flair. 

What are your go to outfits for work/school 

No comments:

Post a Comment