Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Stocking Stuffers for Him

Boys are definitely tough to shop for, but I think I've come up with a pretty good list for stuffing boy's stockings.


Fossil Leather Phone Case | This phone case has man written all over it. Who wouldn't want their phone encased in leather?

Zippo Lighter | I think every guy needs one, I'm not really sure why though. Most of the guys I know never smoke anything, but all of them have a zippo lighter. I guess its a guy thing that ladies just don't get. Plus you can find a lot of cool custom ones to fit your guy's personality.

Socks | Everyone needs socks and guys don't buy them for themselves (at least the ones I know) or if they do its an 80 pack of white ones with a nike swoosh. Do them a favor and get a cute pair once in a while. 

Boxers | See above. I really love this red checked pair, its festive without being too festive.

Kaweco Fountain Pen | I've said before how much I love fountain pens. This is a great started pen thats pretty cheap and still has a manly feel to it.

Whiskey Stones | Real men don't want watered down drinks. End of story.

Small Bottle of Alcohol | For all the boys over 21 of course. This is great because doesn't everyone need a little help getting through the holiday with family? Disclaimer: If they are spending time with your family, they may need a bigger bottle.

I hope this helps everyone who as the what to get guys blues. Are there any others that I missed?

4 comments:

  1. All the men I know love meat. Specifically dried meats of some sort. Is it weird I'm going to get my boyfriend and brother various pork products for Christmas? I'm 100% sure they'd be happy if all I got them was jerky and bacon lol

    jess | Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what about me? When I have to spend time with his family I am the one that needs a bigger bottle ;-) nah just kidding. Great picks!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I should have included that in my other post!

      Katie

      Delete