Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Cosmic Blue

Sorry I haven't been posting much the last two weeks, I have just been so busy. With student teaching about to end, I have a lot of loose ends to tie up. Anyway, I figured I would write a quick post about the nail polish I'm wearing this week since I don't have time to write a huge long post.

This week's polish of choice is Cosmic Blue by Avon. I have always been a big fan of Avon products, they are pretty good quality and relatively cheap. I especially like their nail polishes. They last about as long as their more expensive counterparts and they are only $6. Plus if you wait to strike Avon usually has some pretty killer sales. I always have tons of Avon products because my mom has a friend who sells it so I can usually expect a nail polish or fun colored eye liner in my care packages or Christmas stocking.




I really love this color, to be honest I forgot I had it. It got pushed to the bottom of my nail polish bag and it just resurfaced this week. I essentially just grabbed whatever my hand grabbed first and I was super excited. Cosmic Blue is a super pretty bluish-purple color. Its just shimmery enough to look fun but not obnoxious. I think it might make its way back into my rotation. Unfortunately this color is discontinued, I think. I couldn't find it on their website, but it might still be listed in their catalogues. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not usually one for blue polish but this looks stunning x

    Linzylabellevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I think mostly because its really purply haha.

      Delete