Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Home

Yesterday I finished student teaching! I'm officially done! I'm so happy, but I definitely going to miss my kids. It was really hard to say goodbye. Anyway this morning I set out for the two hour drive home. I was super worried about the weather, it was supposed to be icy rain and snow the whole ride home. But, the weather gods smiled upon me and it was clear the whole drive. 

Now I'm home! I also got home in time to see my mom while she was on her lunch break and now I get to spend the afternoon hanging out with my little brother and my black lab, Remy. Love it. 

Couldn't resist stopping for coffee on the ride home

The view from home, yes those are our chickens 

Its good to be home, looking forward to spending time with my family and celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow. Safe travels to everyone else who's driving today! 


 

2 comments:

  1. hope you had a wonderful Holiday!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com
    stop by if ya get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it was great to be home! Your blog is super cute

      Katie

      Delete